Download printer friendly version. Download
, Ottawa,Ontario,Canada M.A.Sc. Electrical and Computer Engineering ]), January 2008 - November 2009.
Carleton is a top 5 ranked university in the field of Computer Science and Engineering (by Science watch).
- Model-Driven Software Development
- Aspect-Oriented Software Development
- Model Driven Engineering and Aspect-Oriented Modeling.
- Model composition and Aspect Weaving.
, Victoria, BC,
Canada (A Top 5 Canadian University) B.Eng
Software Engineering ), September, 2004
Final year projects:
- Real time task/process schedular
implemented in C on MQX Realtime Operating
- E-Commerce computer store using J2EE
technology ( EJBs, JSP, java servlets)
and DB2 and websphere development environment.
- An optimized embedded system implementation
of the Sum Of Differences algorithm
MPEG image compression.
, Gaborone, Botswana
BSc Science (Part I and II), August 1998
to April, 2000 (Equivalent to United Kingdom
- Pure Mathematics (Calculus, Linear
Algebra, Number Theory, Abstract algebra).
- Applied Mathematics (Mechanics, Statistics).
- Physics (Electricity & Magnestism,
Thermodynamics, Quantum Mechanics, Optics).
- Chemistry (Organic, Inorganic, Physical,
RESULTS: FIRST CLASS
average, top of my class.
Won open scholarship to study BEng Computer
Engineering in University Victoria, British
Lobatse Secondary School, Lobatse,
GSCE, O-Level, 1ST CLASS, Aggregate 08
SUBJECTS: Physics (A),
Chemistry (A), Mathematics (A), Additional
Mathematics (A), and Electronics (A),
Mechanical and Technical Drawing (A),
English (B), Setswana (A).
Awards and Recognition
- Awarded full Scholarship to study for a Masters in Computer Engineering in Ottawa, Canada.
- Awarded full Scholarship to read
for BEng Computer Engineering in Victoria, Canada.
- Best transfer student from University
of Botswana to any institution in Canada
World University Service of Canada-WUSC),
- Featured Dean’s list which
comprises of the top 10% of students
from each year registered in undergraduate
degree program in the faculty, 2001.
- Voted the most valuable player in
my fourth division soccer team.